Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Tuesday, 1 August 2017

My Current Skincare Routine


 
A skincare routine has always been something that I've had good intentions of following but have struggled to maintain consistently.

For me, I feel it's important to use products that I'm excited about which will in turn encourage me to better look after my skin. I also think it's important to understand what's achievable on a daily basis; for instance, in the morning I don't have enough time to do much with my skin so I need to ensure that I bear that in mind. In the evening however, I have lots of time so I am able to really pamper my skin and that's when my routine really matters.


In the morning the main focus for me is knowing that my skin is clean and moisturised before I apply my makeup. To do this I use a Simple face wipe. Using a face wipe to clean my skin in the morning takes no more than a couple of minutes and is just so easy. After I have done this, I then use my Nivea Soft moisturiser. I really love this moisturiser because it's so refreshing on my skin and wakes me up perfectly for the day ahead. After I have done this, I will then go ahead and apply my makeup.


Once the day is done and I am home in my comfies, it's time to bring my skincare routine to life. I start my using my Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm, this is the best at removing stubborn makeup especially eye makeup that just will not budge. After I am happy that my makeup has all gone, I use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish to clean my face and get rid of any grime that may still be on my face after removing my makeup. I then use the Liz Earle Tonic Spritzer to tone and pump any moisture back into my face. Once that has dried I will then moisturise my face using the Benefit B.Right Face Cream (click this link for my review!). I also like to use an eye cream, my favourite being the Clinique Pep Start eye cream. I just love the way it works into my eye area.


The only other skincare items I use but not everyday are the Clinique Pep Start face scrub, I normally use this once or twice a week. I use a face mask every week, and depending on how my skin feels it will either be the Origins 10 Minute Rescue mask or the Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Mask. Lastly, I have recently started to use the Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Charcoal Pore Strips as well to hopefully reduce any blockages in my pores!


I hope you found this little insight into my skincare interesting!



CarrieFi x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig