Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Tuesday, 13 December 2016

December Beauty Wishlist



The first item on my December Beauty Wishlist is the Lancôme La Vie Est Belle fragrance. I have a sample of this and it smells divine! I so want to get my hands on the full size version of sampling it!

I also have included some MAC Lip Liners in the shades Soar, Dervish and Whirl. These Lip Liners in the mentioned shades will complement the MAC Lipstick shades I already own and that are on my wishlist.

Speaking of MAC Lipsticks which are on my wishlist, I have added another two which are Honeylove and Twig. These are both nude and neutral shades which are perfect for me because anything colourful doesn't suit my lip shape.

I am really keen to get my hands on the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, I have heard really good things about this product, particularly that it gives elasticity and really helps to nurture your hair especially if you have had colour.

I bought a cheap pair of eyelash curlers from Superdrug a few years ago; however I'm beginning to notice that they have now seen better days, in an ideal world I would love to own the SHU UEMURA Eyelash curlers because I feel that the quality would really give my lashes the curl I long for.

Lately I have noticed when using hair bands that they get knotted in my hair and it really hurts when trying to take my hair down. I really don't like the thought of what damage that is doing to my hair, so the Invisibobble Hair Band in Crystal Clear is the solution and is another item on my wishlist in December!

Recently I wrote a post about my Christmas Haul from Lush which you can read here if you've missed it! Shortly after I wrote the post I received a tweet from Lush suggesting that I use their Snow Fairy Body Conditioner with either the Father Christmas bath bomb or the Magic Wand Bubble Bar as these match together so I have added this to my list now!


That's it for my wishlist this month, let me know below what products you have your eye on?







CarrieFi x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. La Vie Est Belle smells so good, it's been on my wishlist ever since it got out :') I mention it all the time to mom and hope she'll remember it for one bday at least. Also I've been eyeing Black Opium by YSL. The hair ties that look like telephone wire are so cute on hair but also on hand. I had some brown ones but lost them somehow.

    Tea | moonshinefaerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Opium is amazing, it's my new favourite perfume!

    ReplyDelete

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig