Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Zoella Hungry Hands Review



When Zoella announced her Christmas beauty range in August, I absolutely fell in love. The reason for that? The range is largely themed around Gingerbread. So when I had the first opportunity, I took myself off into Superdrug, and picked up not one but two of the Hungry Hands hand creams, one for my bag and one for around the house.


First impressions of the packaging which the hand cream comes in is that is it perfect for this time of the year and indeed for Christmas, it's so rustic and really festive. I love that the box that the hand cream comes in is designed as simplistic as a package waiting to be unwrapped like a present.


The actual bottle that the hand cream is in has such nice colours on it, it's like a rose-gold and berry coloured bottle with a candy cane frame and a little gingerbread man underneath a description of the product on the front. To open the bottle, there is a screw cap at the bottom of the bottle.



The scent of the hand cream as previously mentioned is gingerbread, and with extracts of ginger, vanilla, and shea butter it almost certainly does smell like this. I also think that the smell really reminds me of the festivities of Christmas and has a warming winter smell that is so distinctive to the product.


I'm impressed that after the application of the hand cream it sinks into my skin really well and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy which is something that I totally dislike in a hand cream.


I have to admit this is the first product I have bought from not only the Zoella Christmas range but from her Beauty line in general and I'm impressed. I love the Gingerbread scent and theme, and the rustic packaging with the candy cane details, I think its spot on! If you're looking for a stocking filler for Christmas this will fit the bill and can be purchased for £5.


Let me know if you've tried this hand cream, and what your thoughts are!




CarrieFi x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig