Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Products I'm Currently Loving




Coconut Oil is something I've been using in my hair as a mask for the last few weeks and it's already made such a big difference to the health of my hair. It's emphasised the colour of my hair, and made it stronger and shinier. I've also been using coconut oil as part of my makeup brush cleaning routine.


I recently wrote a blog post about  Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette on my blog. I absolutely love it! It's made cleaning my brushes so much easier and less hassle. With this, I now actually want to clean my brushes rather than put it off!


I really love Benefit Watts Up! too. I've only recently got into using a highlighter when applying my makeup, but I've found this product to make things so easy. I love the glow it gives my face.


Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil is a relatively new product as part of Benefit's new brow range. I've had the pencil for a while now, but I've only just started to really get into using it. I adore how it makes my brows look so full, it completely the way my eyebrows frame my face in a good way without looking overdone.


I hope you've enjoyed this post and finding out which products I currently love at the moment. Let me know if any of these are your favourites, or if there are any others you'd love to share!




CarrieFi x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Coconut oil is such an amazing multi purpose product! You can literally use it for everything!!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the real techniques brush cleaner! Xx
    http://www.dellalovesnutella.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE coconut oil! I use it to remove my makeup at night, and it leaves my skin like a baby!

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
  4. That brush cleansing palette looks awesome! And the coconut oil, well, love that stuff far too much! x

    http://bethmayblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend the palette, it makes cleaning your makeup brushes so much easier!

      Delete

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig