Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Benefit 'Watts Up' Review






A few months ago I decided to take the plunge and purchase a beauty item I had never used let alone owned before.

Highlighter wasn't a beauty area I had ever encountered before, mainly because I was so nervous of going overboard whilst using it and ending up looking 'greasy'. However, I decided to bite the bullet and give highlighter a chance in my makeup routine.

The next dilemma came from deciding WHICH brands highlighter I should choose. I had heard lots of good things about Benefit's Watts Up, so that's what I went with.

I have to admit; now I've been using highlighter for the last few months I can't get enough! Watts Up is a fabulous product and applies onto the skin really well.

The texture of Watts Up is a really creamy formula and comes as a stick applicator which makes using the product super easy. At the other end of the applicator is a small sponge to help you blend the highlighter into your skin, although I personally blend it in with my fingers.

The shade is really lovely too- it's a glowy champagne colour which really perks your skin up and gives you a healthy natural glow.

I absolutely adore this highlighter and it's now become a staple in my makeup routine, I just wish I'd fallen in love with it sooner!

Let me know if you use Watts Up and what your thoughts are?




CarrieFi x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yay I'm so glad you've tried highlighters! I don't feel normal unless I've applied some sort of highlight!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel normal if I don't apply highlighter now, I love it! :)

      Delete

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig