Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Thursday, 26 May 2016

Beauty Haul | May 2016

Hello everyone :)

I thought I would share with you in this blog post what beauty items I have purchased so far this month. There's been quite a few things that have caught my eye, and some things that I've been wanting for a while but have only just got round to purchasing.



Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paints;

I bought a couple of polishes from the Daylight Curing range- one is called 'Dark Side Of The Shroom' which is a taupe-purple colour and it was first colour to catch my eye when admiring the collection. I also picked up another colour called 'Fuchsia Generation' which is a dark pink colour and looks lovely and vibrant.



Origins Out Of Trouble Face Mask;

I needed a new face mask as the one I was using had run out, previously I had been using the Origins Charcoal mask which I got bored of and wanted to try something new. I do have troublesome skin sometimes, so I thought I would give this mask a go and see what I thought.


Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask;

In addition to the Origins mask, I thought I would treat myself to the Charlotte Tilbury face mask. I'll only use this face mask as a treat however! But I'm so excited to try it and see what effect it has on my skin.



Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes;

I'll admit that I'm a mascara addict and try every mascara that I can under the sun, however having seen this mascara being used I'm expecting big things from this product.



Charlotte Tilbury Lips Makeup Bag;

I decided to pick up this makeup bag because it looks amazing. I love the lip prints on the front and the slogan "Give A Woman The Right Makeup And She Can Conquer The World" on the back. This will be a good makeup bag to pack in a bag or suitcase as the material is fabric and can be easily packed away without taking up too much room.



Aromatherapy Associates Travel Bath and Shower Oils;

This is a new product to me, so I decided to pick up the travel samples as I wasn't sure which scents I would like to be able to commit to buying the bigger size bottle. I have to admit, I was expecting these samples to be a little bigger but I should still be able to get quite a few uses out of each bottle in the box.







CarrieFi x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig