Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Non-Chocolate Easter Gift Guide 2016

Easter is on its way, and I thought I'd write a post and just give a few ideas of what to buy the people you care about! This post will be handy for people who want to buy gifts for Easter that aren't chocolate related, as I personally know some people who have given up chocolate and won't want to be given any!



1. Paperchase Rabbit Gold Slim Pen £7.00 | 2. Lush Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb £2.95 | 3. Lush Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt £3.95 | 4. Sainsbury's Happy Easter Bunny Cushion £8.00 | 5. Yankee Candle Easter 2016 Votive Holder and 3 Votive Gift Set £10.99 | 6. Lush Bunch Of Carrots £6.25 | 7. Next Metal Ring Holder and Trinket Box £10.00 | 8. Topshop Sheer Insert Bunny Socks £3.50 | 9. Marks and Spencer Farmhouse Blue Mug £6.00 | 10. Lush Humpty Dumpty Bath Bomb £2.95


I hope this post has given any of you some inspiration of what to possibly buy as an alternative for chocolate this year! I know there's a lot of these products that have caught my eye!




CarrieFi x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is really cute! I absolutely love those Paperchase pens, they're so cool, and you can't go wrong with a bit of lush!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I would love all of these especially the LUSH Carrots and the cute socks!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig