Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

February Favourites!


I seriously cannot believe February has already ended, It feels like Christmas was only last month! However, with it being a new month, it's time for me to look back on what I was loving last month......



Collection Fast Stroke Eye Liner; 

 This is one of my all time favorite eyeliners, and in February I re-purchased this, after a little break using another liquid eyeliner by Stilla which I was sadly disappointed by. In my mind, this eyeliner is an absolute gem to use and is reasonably priced. The liquid itself is a really matt black colour and amazingly lasts the whole day! 


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water;

 I'm convinced that this cleanser is made from some kind of magic! It never fails to amaze me how much makeup and dirt it can pull off in one go. I became lazy for a while and was using makeup wipes at the end of each day, but I have since realised that my face is much more cleaner and healthier when using the micellar water.


 

Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar;

 This was actually part of a gift set from Lush I received as a Christmas present, and I have only just got round to using it. It's so lovely, the smell is super relaxing, and the bubbles feel so soft, therefore making your skin feel soft too! The best part of this bubble bar is that you only need to use a little bit at a time meaning you get quite a few uses.


Gogglebox;

 The best way to welcome the weekend in, in my opinion! I could honestly watch this show all day long given the opportunity, just purely for the laughs and the entertainment which all of the families who feature provide. 


My New Bed;

 I recently invested in a new bed, mainly because I only had a single bed previously which was getting quite old, and I just felt like it was time for a change and get something new, and more spacious! and I absolutely love it! It's so comfy, and getting up in the mornings now is even more of a struggle!

(Almost!) Lighter Evenings;

 Probably a slightly random favourite, but already I'm starting to notice how much more lighter it's becoming in the evenings, and it's so good!



Let me know what your February Favourites were below!




CarrieFi x
 

  


 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig