Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Sunday, 23 August 2015

Maybelline 'The Colossal Go Extreme' Mascara (Leather Black)

Anyone who knows me will know that I am a massive mascara addict, I have a huge variety of mascara's hidden away in various places and I just cannot get enough of them. Today I want to write about a mascara which I actually won in a giveaway by Beauty At Tesco on their Instagram page, and has been in my possession since the end of last year.

I am a big fan of Maybelline's mascara's, I find that for a high street brand, the quality is excellent and provides so much lift and definition to make your eyes look out of this world without breaking the bank. One of my all time favourites is their 'Falsies' mascara, as I couldn't believe how amazing that made my lashes look. So this mascara is a new one on me, it’s their Colossal Go Extreme product which promises to deliver volume on the biggest brush ever.


And that's one point I want to make, the brush is huge! It kind of scared me a bit at first as I could see myself getting panda eyes trying to use it. However, with a careful application this shouldn't happen, although I do find that it's a bit awkward trying to really get into my lashes with the wand sometimes as it seems really out of proportion with my eye.

The product itself does make my lashes look more voluminous and lifts them up to give my eye more definition, which is great. I always use my eyelash curlers before I apply my mascara, but the product holds that curl for the duration of the day which is the most important part. I'm very impressed with this product, and for £6.99 it's a brilliant price for a high quality product.



CarrieFi x
SHARE:

1 comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig