Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Saturday, 11 July 2015

Why can't I motivate myself to clean my makeup brushes?!

A question I ask every time I do eventually get round to cleaning them.

It's a fail. a big massive fail, that I end up leaving this task about 2-3 weeks when I know it should be done every week, and I know how digusting it is to leave cleaning my brushes regularly meaning that every time I apply makeup, i'm basically spreading bacteria and dirt across my face which causes me to break out!

Right now, i've just cleaned my brushes, and honestly, I can't remember the last time I cleaned them which is pretty shambolic.

So, now i've said this on the blog, I hope I"ll be motivated to actually clean them every week! Take a look at my twitter @CarrieFi_ to see how I get on.........

CarrieFi x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig