Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Saturday, 2 August 2014

The British Tag!

 Hello Guys!

If any of you follow or are subscribed to Sammi aka BeautyCrush, you will know that recently she created her own tag named 'The British Tag'. I absolutely love the tag and wanted to have a go myself so here are my responses!






How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
This honestly is dependent on the day! Generally during the week I'll have about three a day, but at the weekend it can get up to four. I always have one sugar in my tea.


What is your favourite part of your roast dinner?
If I'm having a Roast Chicken, then that can be my favourite bit, but I also love roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings AND stuffing. It's too difficult to decide between all of those, I just love roast dinners!


What is your favourite dunking biscuit?
Bourbons. Hands down


What is your favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Monopoly!


What is your favourite word?
Spiffing (excellent FYI)


What is your favourite sweet?
I'm not really a sweet fan. I prefer chocolate!


What would your pub be called?
House of CarrieFi


Who is your no1 British person?
Adele, obvs. 


What is your favourite shop/restaurant?
For my favourite shop it has to be Topshop. For a restaurant, I'm not too sure, but you can't go wrong with a good Fish and Chip shop, especially at the seaside!


What British song pops into your head?
Oasis- Wonderwall


Marmite?
No thanks.


If you read this, have a go and send me the link to yours!


CarrieFi x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loved your answers! I did this tag the other day as a video and I didn't think of spiffing for my favourite word! Darn it! All that popped into my head was 'innit blud'...I'm really not sure why...
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, glad you liked this post

    ReplyDelete

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig