Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Saturday, 12 July 2014

NOTD: Essie 'Sand Tropez' (with a twist!)

Hello again everyone!


I know what you're thinking....."Why does that Nail Polish look familiar?". Well, that's because this shade has been featured on this blog before, nearly two months ago!



I thought I would feature this shade again, not only because I love the colour, but because this time I've decided to put a twist on it. That twist comes in the form of my Avon ColorTrend Glitter Top Coat. I absolutely love this top coat, I just added on to the nails on my ring finger on both hands to instantly add glamour to my already painted nails!



























Let me know what shades you've been picking for your nails below!




 CarrieFi x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oooh I love those two polishes together! I NEED to run out and get that glitter top coat now!
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig