Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Sunday, 29 June 2014

I fell in love with a Yankee Candle.......

Hi all!

Long time no speak, my bad! Today I thought I'd share with you an item which somehow found it's way into my hands whilst out shopping yesterday.

I happened to come across a display full of Yankee Candles (I blame the smell) and was immediately drawn over to candle heaven. Of course my curiousity got the better of me and I started to explore the different types and scents of candle on offer. Eventually I decided on the wonderful scent that is Vanilla Frosting (I know, yummy, right?) It makes the room smell constantly like a bakery which isn't a bad thing, although, it may make you crave cake........

Anyway, if you're interested, one of these bad boys costs around £12-£13 for the large version, which is so worth it. I believe they have about 75 hours worth of burning time!

CarrieFi
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This sounds like it would smell delicious. Not sure if i could cope with the smell of cake all the time though. Might make me hungry
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yankee candles are my favourite! my collection is forever growing! love this scent too x

    ReplyDelete

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig