Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Monday, 26 May 2014

The Nail Polish I'm Wearing This Week: 26/05/2014

Hello you lovely people!

I'm so sorry I've left it so long to post, I've been so busy, but I promise to blog more!


This week, I thought I would carry on with the 'Nail Polish I'm Wearing This week' series. I really enjoy writing these posts and I hope you enjoy reading them just as much.

This week the Nail Polish that I am wearing is by Essie and it's in the shade 'Sand Tropez' (I absolutely love the play on words on St Tropez). The name 'Sand Tropez' suits the shade really well, as it is a nude/beige/sand colour that is great if you want to paint your nails but you want to keep it natural.

Let me know what nail polish you're wearing this week below!


CarrieFi x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig