Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Garnier Moisture Match

This week I picked up 'Glamour' magazine and whilst having a good read through, I came across a freebie (I love the excitement of finding them!) This month the freebie that turned up was the 'Garnier Moisture Match'.

'Garnier Moisture Match' are a range of five different moisturisers by Garnier designed with differing skin types in mind. Genius! The five different types of moisturiser all have varying textures and sensations dependent on what requirements your skin has and all work over a 24 hour period.
The choices are:

*Start Afresh-Light softening cream
*Protect and Glow-SPF20 illuminating light lotion
*Wake Me Up-Revitalising hydrating gel
*Shine Be Gone-Mattifying fresh cream
*Goodbye Dry-Hydrating rich cream

The sample I received in my magazine was the 'Goodbye Dry' moisturiser which is targeted at helping with dry to very dry skin. I was extremely pleased I received this as the one flaw with my skin is that it does get really dry, so this is perfect for me and my skin type. I was really impressed as the texture wasn't greasy at all which is a common trait I tend to find with most moisturisers, and it smells really good too! The smell actually reminds me of Garnier's Fructis Shampoo.......

......Anyway, overall I was pleasantly surprised with this moisturiser as it worked wonders on my dry skin to make it silky and smooth and it is already on my 'to buy' list, and with five different types of moisturiser  for a wide spectrum of skin types there is something for everybody. It's so refreshing that Garnier have acknowledged that not everyone's skin is the same!


Garnier Moisture Match is available at most high street drugstores, but as a heads-up, it's currently on offer at Superdrug for £2.98! (RRP £5.99)

Have you ever tried Garnier's Moisture Match? Let me know!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig