Beauty blogger. Love makeup. Tea Addict Follow me on Twitter: @CarrieFi_

Saturday, 15 March 2014

March Wishlist

Hi all, hope you are well!

This week I am publishing my March Wishlist. This is a post I want to do every month and just give you all an insight into the items I have on my wishlist to purchase. This will be slightly random as to what items are here but it will be a mix of beauty, fashion and more.

Grab a drink or snack, sit back and enjoy!




















From left to right; Jo Malone- Sweet Almond & Macaroon Home Candle, Topshop-MOTO Blue Vintage Jamie Jeans, Bourjois- Happy Light Foundation, Converse-Burgundy Hi Tops, Benefit- Brow Zings Yves Saint Laurent-Rouge Volupte Lipstick, Soap and Glory- Sugar Crush Body Wash


So there you go! My first monthly Wishlist. Give me a comment below and let me know if you enjoyed this post and what else you'd like to see.

Love

Caroline
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CarrieFi | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig